These are the games created during our 2017 Exploring Video Game Development Camps.
Please be aware that some will start off with really loud music.
Session 1 (these games must be downloaded on a PC in order to be played*)
Session 2 (these can be played in your browser)
- Tower Offense
- Track Track
- Sir Lancelot and the Dungeon of Death
- Meme Pong
- Place Holder
*In order to play a game that must be downloaded, please do the following:
- After opening the game’s URL, click the “Download” button
- Navigate to where the zip file was downloaded on your computer
- Right click on the zip file and choose “Extract All”
- Within the extracted folder, locate and double click the image of a black and white cube; this is the executable for the game
- A window should pop up asking you to choose a variety of options; we suggest checking “Windowed” so that you can easily close out of the game once you are done playing it
- Click “Play!” and you’re good to go